Greetings Lawflu Users !!!
The users of this website are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) Lawflu values your trust. In order to honour that Lawflu adheres to ethical standards in gathering, using and safeguarding any information you provide.
2) Lawflu is a brandname, incorporated in India. Lawflu provides a online platform for e-learning to different educational institute and educational societies to impart education.
3) Lawflu is not providing any kind of legal, professional or any other advice through any kind of information on the website.
4) It is the users responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
5) We ensure that all information provided by us in the website is unambiguous but at the same time we are not responsible for any loss suffered by you as a consequence of any action you take or omit to take on the basis of any of the information we provide.
6) We are not liable for any loss suffered by you through the use of the website.
7) We do not take responsibility for content published on the website by users of Lawflu in the form of blogs, vlogs, articles, comments, etc. If any such content appears to be inappropriate or false to us, then we reserve the right to delete such content without bringing it to the notice of the user.
8) Lawflu does not indulge in selling or transferring your personal information to outside parties until and unless it is needed to go with the law, enforce our policies, protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
9) This website also contains material which is owned by us. Copying that material or providing it to any third party by users is strictly prohibited and the user will have to bear legal consequences at his own cost.
10) Users should abstain from using the website in any way that causes any sort of damage to the website. Such action clearly gives rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
11) Users must respect the other users who are using the website and should not interfere with their legal use of the website and our services.
12) Users cannot post any material that can upset other users or indulge in spamming.
13) At times for certain authentic updates, we will put links to another website for your convenience and to provide you further in-depth information. This does not indicate that we are endorsing the third party website(s) in any manner. Infact, we strictly adhere to their policies too.
14) While registering on our site, you will have to provide some information such as your name, e-mail address, contact, location, etc. We may also collect information about your computer, your IP address and your use of this website. All this information that we collect from you may be used to improve our website or to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
15) We ensure to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access our website.
16) It is the responsibility of the user to keep your username and password safe from the third parties and not share your registration details with anyone else. Lawflu doesn't hold any responsibility in such cases.
17) Lawflu hold the right to delete, disable and/or restrict your account due to some important reasons.
18) Although Lawflu ensures to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the website, we do not guarantee this nor do we accept any responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay. This interruption may happen due to upgrades, transfer of new data or for any other valid reason.
19) Plagiarized content is strictly prohibited on our website. So in case a user submits any blog, vlog, article or other information which is plagiarized, Lawflu has complete rights to delete them immediately without prior notice to the user.
20) Lawflu asks payment for legitimate reasons and the user is requested to cross check it beforehand. Later Lawflu will not be held responsible for a wrong payment done by the user.
21) Also, Lawflu has clear cut refund policies. No refund is initiated for whatever reasons except for cash back offers or coupon offers or any other offers introduced by Lawflu. Other than that, once the payment is done and is accepted, there will be no refund provided from our end.
22) While registering at Lawflu, you undertake the responsibility to read all the terms and conditions very carefully as ignorance from reading and claiming anything which is against the policy will not be taken as excuse from your side and you the user will the fully responsible for the consequences of ignorance.